Thursday, September 26, 2013

Not Lovin' It!

McDonald's
1168 St. Clair West
Toronto, ON

I have been to this McDonald's in the heart of Corso Italia (@ Dufferin and St. Clair) a few times... And boy, let me tell you, it's the worst McDonald's I have ever experienced. 

Why?  

The service is so ghastly sloooow!  There is always a long line of irritated customers. The best analogy I have for how slow this line moves is the attitude that Patty and Selma from The Simpsons have with their jobs at the DMV, "Some days, we don't let the line move at all. We call those weekdays."  The army of staff behind the counter does not translate into fast service.  The staff aren't motivated and they seem to always to be set on "chill" mode. I have even seen them argue with each other in front of customers. 


What's even worse is that this location doesn't even serve the Fillet-o-Fish!  

Instead, I got a Big Mac this visit which I suspect has gotten smaller in size than years past. 


Nothing could salvage my experience today... Not even the fact that Monopoly is back!



No comments:

Post a Comment