Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fish Balls are a Great Afternoon Snack at Pacific Mall


Fish and Beef Balls
($1.50 per stick)

We all know Pacific Mall (@ThePacificMall), the largest indoor Chinese mall in North America, is synonymous with retail shops selling bubble tea, phone cases & accessories, fake designer bags, electronics & DVDs, and even rims!  

But I always crave fish balls when I am there. My go-to place has always been on the first floor.  So you can imagine my shock when I initially discovered the space was replaced with a nail salon!  But fear not, the aptly named Fish Ball Place was relocated to the second floor food court.  It's a great place to stop by for an afternoon snack ranging from fish & beef balls to tripe & Taiwanese sausage!




Fish Ball Place
Pacific Mall, Second Floor
4300 Steeles Ave E
Markham ON L3R 0Y5
Canada

Date Visited: March 9, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment